Sunday, January 29, 2017
I've been a LuLaRoe retailer for 7 months now. It's hard to believe that it has already been that long! You know what people always say...time flies when you're having fun! That couldn't be any more true when applied to my LuLaRoe journey. I am #teamlularoe all day, every day.
Wondering what's so great about it? Let me count the ways....
1) You always have the best wardrobe. Consider this for a minute, those unicorns you're hunting...we get to keep them. That's not to say that every retailer keeps all of the unicorns. We're very generous and totally not selfish. However, when we pull out that "perfect for me" piece, it does go into our closet. All those hours spent hunting...not any more! For example, I've been needing a solid black Classic Tee for months. I didn't hunt for it. I just waited and the LuLaRoe warehouse delivered. One showed up in my box. No wild search, no time-stamp battles, it was just right there for me!
2) You never have to worry about being too busy to wash laundry. Those days are long gone for me. Of course, I do try to keep up with it. However, when I fail, my LuLaRoe inventory is always there to lend me a new outfit in times of need. The saying "I have nothing to wear" will never be spoken in your house again. Trust me.
3) Surprise date night? No problem. If you don't already own the perfect outfit, there's one waiting for you. I can guarantee it!
4) Versatility. Each piece is incredibly versatile. This makes packing a breeze. You can throw a Mimi into your suitcase and you have a shawl, a scarf, a sweater, a blanket for the airplane...etc. You can wear that Julia alone, then you can put it under a Cassie for a brand new spin. The styling possibilities are endless and make travel wear so much easier.
5) The clothes are comfortable. Like...really, REALLY comfortable. I am a full-time teacher on top of selling LuLaRoe and I have never been so comfortable in my work clothes. I'll spend the day in the classroom and then come home and work on LuLaRoe shipping and photography without ever having to change.
6) The business fits MY life. Thursdays are long days for me. I don't have to do a single second of work on a Thursday if I don't want to. Taking a long trip out of the state/country/etc? You don't have to work at all. Your inventory will be here when you get back and there's nothing and nobody telling you that you have to sell. It's done on your time and according to your needs. Nobody decides when you have to order, what to order, etc. I needed that and I can promise you that around report card time, I'm not selling much but it's there when I'm ready to push again.
7) Make as much as you need to when you need to! Have a large expense all of a sudden or want to save for a trip? LuLaRoe is a life-saver. I've been able to do so many things that were never possible before LuLaRoe because I can book more pop-ups, hold more online sales, and really put as much effort into my business as I need to in order to make my goals happen. LuLaRoe is there for you...you're not working for LuLaRoe. If you need it, it delivers.
8) Holiday and birthday gifts are a breeze...for females at least. I always have the perfect thing to gift my friends and family members. I love picking outfits for them and saving them for gifts. Plus, who isn't going to love getting free LuLaRoe. We're both happier people for it!
Posted by Myranda Doering at 8:00 AM
Saturday, January 28, 2017
I'm so excited about the fact that it's almost February. February is one of my favorite times during the school year for a few reasons.
1) Valentine's Day is such a fun school holiday. I love doing themed ELA & Math projects throughout the day. We have investigations, learn about candy and create fraction monsters. It's a blast.
2) February leads us into the fun things that come later on like our Right Brain art initiative (I can't wait to make our mural this year) and our architect residency (where we'll learn all about sustainability and design buildings for the future.
3) My LuLaRoe business starts to transition into spring sales and I get to order tons more skirts and dresses. Goodbye leggings and warm fuzzy clothing....eventually. ;)
4) State testing hasn't started and the atmosphere is still light and fun. I wish it could stay that way forever.
As soon as my mind starting focusing on February, I remembered some fun freebies that I have in my store. I wanted to share them with you because I thought that you might love all the holiday fun just as much as I do.
Here's what you can find in my store for free:
Factor practice! For me, Valentine's Day means we're in the thick of our fraction units. I still want my students to practice their fraction skills while they're having fun. I put together some heart-themed pages that get students thinking about factors and multiples in relationship to fractions. No prep, ready to go, easy to use!
Valentine's Day notes for students and staff. These notes have free homework passes for students and a thank you note for staff members. I like to spread the love on Valentine's Day and let members of my staff know how much I appreciate them. Plus, a free homework pass goes a lot further than candy. It's free and the students totally appreciate it.
Lastly, a blog-reader's freebie! This one isn't available in my store. It's only here for people who read my blog. I put together a quick (but cute) Valentine's Day word search. I love word searches and so do my students. This can be done during the madness called "passing out Valentine's", during morning work, etc. Ready to go, no prep. Print in color or black and white.
I hope these free resources help bring a little fun into your hectic schedule. Now, let me know in the comments what your favorite thing to do is during the month of February!
Posted by Myranda Doering at 4:28 PM