Sunday, January 11, 2015

I love JoAnn's!

If you know me then you know that I am obsessed with Snapware. Use it for everything. I have Snapware in my bathroom to organze my make up collection. I have Snapwear in my fridge for leftovers. I pack my my lunch in Snapware. I have Snapware in my home office to organize all my miscellaneous items. It's no surprise that I also use Snapware to organize my classroom.

I've been needing some more Snapware to organize miscellaneous items that are popping up in my classroom but I haven't a found a good sale. Luckily, I live really close to a JoAnn's and I can pop in regularly to look for good organizational items and sales. 

Tonight, I was bored so I headed into the store and....SALE TIME!  

I picked up the perfect items for my needs. 

The first thing on my list was something to organize my EngageNY math curriculum. I've been trying to store my modules and items to go with it to no avail. I have task card sets that go with each module's topic, master copies of my problem set booklets, answer keys for my homework packets, my application problem booklets, the application problem answer booklets, pictures of my anchor charts in sheet protectors, etc. 

I picked up this item on the far right for that...

I figure that each of the large boxes will hold two modules so this stack is perfect. You can also stack multiple packs of Snapware so I can add more later when I need it!  Yay!  

The item on the left is for my ELA resources. I have lots of vocab cards and task cards that I'll bag up (ziplock sets inside a large ziplock to keep them contained together) and then place into those containers by quarters. I can also add more stacks to this when I'm ready. 

The smallest box is actually for the shelf behind my desk. All my little items look really messy. I have via packets, k cups, forks, all kinds of nonsense piled up there. This will make it look much nicer. 

The best part of it is...I only spent $30!!  Woohoo. 

Here's another pic. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment