Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop: February 8, 2015




I think it pretty much speaks for itself.  I have to spend a lot of time in my kitchen today but it will all be worth it when the fatigue sets in mid-week.

My students have a math test next week and I always give them at home practice and in-class practice so that they feel comfortable on the real test when it's time to take it.  I need to get their practice ready for both home and at school.

My reading groups have been loving reader's theater lately.  They keep asking me for it! I tell them that they can do it if they get their work done and we have extra time in the week.  They usually take me up on the offer.  I hope that they do again this week because reader's theater is so much more fun than reading comprehension passages.

Lastly, I am so ready for my root touch up later this week.  Being an unnatural blonde is hard work.

What do you have going on this week?  Link up with us and leave a comment!



The Sunday Scoop is hosted by Teaching Trio!




3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for my hair appointment next Monday...it is past time! I hope you have a wonderful week!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students LOVE reader's theaters too! I found a Valentine's Day one on TpT that I am excited to have the students work on this week!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on your featured post! I totally hear you on the root front- I am a natural blonde but not quite as 'blonde' as I am with the help of a hairdresser- I've been waiting for 6 months for an appointment! Aggghhh! Have a fab week Xx

    ReplyDelete