Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Themed Products to Save Your Sanity




Getting your class on task....and learning...is quite the obstacle when the holiday are near! No matter when your winter break begins, I think we can all agree that everyone gets a little bit of the  "short-timer" syndrome right beforehand. Don't worry...I have your back!

I wanted some new, fun activities for my class right before break so I created some new holiday packs. I have a new math and ELA set in my store to accompany my previously created freebies. 

My students have loved these products during the crazy winter holiday season! The ELA pack includes a word search, a color-by-syllable, grammar and quotations practice, etc. The math set has practice with ordering decimals, decimal long-division, color by product, equivalent fraction practice, etc.

I've been so happy with this too because all I have to do is run some copies and go! The answer key is there and everything. 

The screen shots below show some of the fun pages included in these sets!




I hope these help you take some of the stress off and enjoy hanging out with your kids a little bit more.

Find them in my store by clicking the cover images below. 

                       

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment