Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Currently August...better late than never!!

I'm here with a new, gorgeous edition of Currently August!!



My blog feed has been pretty quiet lately! 

I've been off exploring Europe and running a summer camp! Alas, I'm back home and (very slowly) recovering from jet lag! With that being said, I've finally posted up my Currently for August. It's late but that's better than not doing it at all, right?!

Listening:
I live near an airport and when it's all silent in my house, I listen to the airplanes coming and going. I often wonder who's on them and where all of these people are heading. 

Loving:
I am loving being at home. Enough said. I was gone for 6 weeks and it feels good to be back at home and living my own life again!

Thinking:
My birthday is coming up and I've started to sort out a back-to-school themed birthday giveaway! I am excited about that. I've also booked a 1.5 hour hot stone massage. Oh yea....

Wanting:
After hitting up that TpT back to school sale, I definitely am wanting a truck load of colored ink...for free.  The stuff is sooooooooo good!!!

Needing:
I need some motivation. Since getting back home, I've just wanted to hang out, take naps, relax. I need to actually get stuff done...you know...make up for those 6 weeks where I was absent from my life!

BTS RAK:
I am going to need lots of support to pull off this BTS RAK. I want to do some giveaways over a few days and give back to the teachers! I am putting together a back to school giveaway for my birthday! I have a post before this one with a google form to participate! Please check it out!


And as always, thanks to Farley for hosting this wonderful link up!!


5 comments:

  1. I need some motivation too! Lately I've developed this strange habit of falling asleep between 3-4 in the afternoon and not waking up for a few hours, It's gonna be difficult when I can't do that in a few days!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I caught you on Farley's linky party hop. I teach 5th grade too! I love your thoughts on the airplanes, I do that all the time! Where in Oregon are you? I'm in Nevada.. so we're sorta neighbors! Fun blog! Take care,

    Jessica
    The Whimsical Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I live in the Portland metro area! I Where in Nevada do you live?

      Delete
  3. I have the motivation, I just don't have the time. I think that I'm starting to find some balance though. As for the ink, I'd love a constant supply of it.....all the time!! LOL

    ReplyDelete