Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Scoop - December 6, 2015



Have to Do

Seriously. This is the busiest weekend ever! I am so beyond burnt out and exhausted right now and I have had exactly 0 minutes to myself to get things done. 

I need to do everything still...cook, clean the apartment, do the dishes, wash laundry, clean up all the messes, clean my bathroom, etc. Why???

I also need to plan out my week. I use my Erin Condren planner to keep myself on track for the week. I schedule my workouts, write down blog posts that need to go up, etc.

I need to put sleep in the have to do section today. I know that there are 1,000 things to get done but I am so tired and worn down right now. There has to come a point where self care overrides all of the other stuff.

Hope to Do

So with that prioritization of resting and feeling like myself again, I am hoping to take care of responsibilities today but I'm not going to force it. 

Happy to Do

I'm happy to be here blogging today. I love spending time with my blogging friends. 

So, hopefully your scoop looks better than mine! Share it with us over at The Teaching Trio and leave a comment so we can chat!!



5 comments:

  1. Everything. Oy! That is exhausting just to read. I hope you are able to get some sleep in there!
    But if anything, Winter break is getting closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and enjoy your Sunday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had some time to relax! This time of year is always so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! This could be my Sunday Scoop! Happy blogging!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleep! Nothing else works well without it! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete