Saturday, April 4, 2015

Currently - April



Okay, I know, I've been super MIA this week! I've actually been super tired and haven't had the energy to write. I'm so happy that it's the weekend and that I can catch up with my posts and linkups! I wanted to link up with the Currently posts immediately but I ended up getting caught up in something...so here it is!  

Listening:

I found this awesome artist called Banks. I've been listening to her non-stop on Spotify.  The album is newly released and it's called Goddess.  She's amazing.


Loving:

I upgraded my iPhone 5s to an iPhone 6+ last night and I LOVE it!  That thing is HUUUUGE!  The screen is so amazing, pictures look gorgeous, the cameras are so much better.  I love it!!



Thinking:

Well, I'm thinking about how I need to go take pics of my StitchFix so I can checkout and update a blog about it!  I love my fix this month!!

Wanting:

Spring has sprung here in Oregon.  For us, that means rain. Lots of rain. I want to be warm again!!

Needing:

Nothing.  :) 
I've really been working on these yoga mantras lately of contentment and non-commitment and trying to be happy with what I have and let go of what I think that I need to have.  It's hard but it has proven to be a rewarding focus.

Eggs-plain Your Name:

I have spent every summer for the past several years (4) in the UK.  In general, I'm in love with all things British and London is my second home.  That's where the "Keep Calm" came from. I also teach 5th grade. So, when you put those together, you get "Keep Calm and Teach 5th Grade!"

Thanks for reading my Currently!  Come link up with us!



5 comments:

  1. I love my iphone too! Did you like your stitch fix? I haven't taken the plunge. I am not a shopper - I usually pick off of the mannequins! Let's just hope the store clerks have good style!
    :)
    Tamera
    My Heart Belongs in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED my StitchFix. I've had great pieces in both of my shipments. This is only my second fix. I hate shopping in stores. I just get so overwhelmed by all the people, sounds, etc. I love having this sent to me and thinking about it at home for a bit before deciding! It's perfect.

      Delete
  2. First of all I love your blog layout! So cute. How has that stitch fix process been? I love seeing all the cute outfits but I'd be so hesitant to order it. Your response to "needing" is perfect. I'm really getting into yoga and need to focus on some of the positive thoughts while in my practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been very happy with the StitchFix process so far. This is my second fix. I have found perfect pieces in both shipments. While neither was 100% for me, the ones that were are amazing. The shipping is great, the items are of good quality, and the checkout process is easy.

      I think that yoga has been very helpful with helping me remain mindful of my life. I get very bad anxiety and even in yoga class I'm very overstimulated. I've definitely started to notice a difference.

      Delete
  3. I am due for an upgrade on my iPhone soon, I'm glad the 6 is a good one! I haven't tried Stitch Fix yet, I've been too worried that I will get things I don't like.

    ReplyDelete