Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Scoop - April 19, 2015


HAVE TO DO
The sun is starting to come out here in the Pacific Northwest. I get spring fever and it's pretty bad! It has already been starting. I am usually super, super productive while I'm at work. This week, I've felt like I'm constantly behind in grading and planning. I think it's because that sunshine has me sneaking out a little earlier, staying up a little later (which means I'll sleep a little later) and keeping me a little more distracted! I need to bring my A game back so I can finish out this year strong.

I finally got to break out my new Toms sandals! Hooray for sunshine!

I also want to start biking to work this week. I'm hoping to do a test run today to see how the ride goes. I haven't tested it out yet but it's super sunny lately and it's an easy way to get an extra 6 miles of cardio in throughout the day.

I want to get some more posting ups on Mercari too. I've been very successful with selling on that app lately. The last time that I wrote about getting stuff up on Mercari, I sold about $100 of clothing and household items that week. I love Mercari because there aren't any seller fees. You can try it out and earn a $2 credit if you sign up with my referral code. You can also check out my closet by finding me (myrandasue).

HOPE TO DO
Spring means that it's time to wash off your car! I hope to get right on that this week.  I love my car and I love when it's clean. I also want to call and see about getting a guard on the front of it because I've been noticing a lot of rock chips on the hood and it's making me really, really sad.

This guy clearly understands what it's like to drive a MINI. 

I'm getting pretty low on some of my M•A•C staples and I think that it's time for another trip! 

HAPPY TO DO
I'm looking forward to going to visit my brow girl at her new location to get my eyebrows waxed. I hear that the salon is amazing and you'll want to just hangout. Plus, they serve wine. Eyebrow waxing and wine...yes, please! I am looking forward to this.

Now, I must head out to hot yoga so that I can burn off all of this food that I ate yesterday while celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday. We went to an amazing restaurant in Southeast Portland called Screen Door. The food was incredible. Honestly, the best food that I've eaten in the states. The plates were gigantic, the service was awesome and the flavor was so perfect!! I highly recommend checking it out if you live in Portland or you're ever visiting Portland.

Screen Door

Eggs Sardou

Cheese Grits

You haven't truly lived until you've tried this Praline Bacon.

Come link up with us at The Teaching Trio's blog!




1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you can bike to school. I only live 5 miles away, but the streets going there are notoriously dangerous for bikers, especially with no sidewalks, and in the dark...but my bike does need to come out for the summer! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete