Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently - November


I can't even begin to comprehend the fact that today is November 1st. I have no idea where October went. It was here and gone in the blink of an eye! Are you feeling that way too?

The best part of a new month for me is that the new Currently comes out. I love Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade. She makes the best graphics for this linky!

Here's what's going on with me on this first day of November...

Listening

There's something really comforting about being snuggled up on the couch with a blanket and listening to the laundry going and the rain coming down. 

Loving:

My new Erin Condren planner came yesterday! Talk about a Halloween treat! Are you an Erin Condren fan? I will have a post up soon about my fabulous planner so I'm keeping the specifics of it secret until then.

Thinking

My friend and I are starting a new round of Whole 30 together in a week. I'm going to spend some time today looking through my Whole 30 cookbook and create a recipe wish-list for when things get stale. I'm also going to see what kinds of things in there I can make ahead and freeze for fast meals later on. I'll have to do a better job at blogging my Whole 30 this time.

Wanting

Alright, I finally got an Erin Condren planner and now I want the accessories. I want more of those Do It All Dots, a Carry All Clutch and some pens. The struggle.

Needing

I didn't sleep well last night and I have a massive headache. There isn'y any Tylenol in this house and I don't want to drive to the store. The struggle continues.

Hours & Last Days

This heading was very fitting for me. I worked at M•A•C yesterday for Halloween but it was my final shift as a M•A•C Freelancer. I am still on the employee list as a freelancer but I don't intend to take any more shifts. I spent my last hours and days done up as a butterfly to fit our "Fairies and Woodland Creatures" theme makeup day. I've decided to spread my wings and fly. I've had a wonderful 3 years as a M•A•C Freelancer but it's time for to venture out on my own. I've built a solid makeup kit these past few years and I have my business cards prepared. I have a few things to update with my makeup contract and I need to update my price list and get a professional website running. Then, I'll be ready to run my own makeup business. I am very happy for this next phase in my makeup life.

So, come join us and link up for the November Currently! Also, leave a comment below. I'd love to chat!!




9 comments:

  1. Your makeup is gorgeous! Good luck in your new endeavor!

    http://www.krazytownblog.com/2015/11/november-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterfly makeup looks great! I'm not a planner girl, but I love the way EC keeps things nice and tidy. Have fun getting organized!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've always loved planners but this is my first time getting one from Erin Condren.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lot of exciting things happening for you! I hope that it all goes well for you. Best of luck with the new venture!

    Miss Em's Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very excited to start something new!

      Delete
  4. Here is the site that I use for Listing challenges. http://listersgottalist.com/

    Good luck with the makeup business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the listing challenges.

      Delete
  5. Your makeup looks beautiful! Good luck on your next adventure!

    Smocus Smocus

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful makeup!! LOVE it :) You are ultra-talented girl!! I hate when I don't get enough sleep, it always results in a headache! Wishing you all the best in November :)

    Melanie
    Momma with a Teaching Mission

    ReplyDelete