Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Currently - December


Listening

Honestly, I'm just enjoying the sweet sound of silence after a very long, very noisy day of scientific design projects. My ears still hurt.

Loving

My students are buddied up with kids in grades K-3 throughout the school twice a week. Today, I planned a really fun partner activity with our second grade buddies next week. I purchased a December STEM set from Brooke Brown on TpT and we're going to be doing her Parachutes for Santa project with our little buddies. It's going to be a BLAST!

Thinking

I have to venture out into the dark and cold to workout in a few minutes. WHY? Why can't I be one of those lucky girls with great metabolisms who eat chips all day and never workout?!

Wanting

Speaking of being effortlessly skinny...I just really want a sandwich right now. Talk about struggles

Needing

I really need the rest of the funding for my projector! I've been working so hard on getting this project funded. You can read an earlier blog post about it here. You can find my project up on Donors Choose here.

Real of Faux

Okay, let's be real...I drive a Mini Cooper. What kind of Christmas tree do you think I'd have?! Aint nobody got time for that. Actually, I haven't even put up a tree in about 5 years. GRINCH ATTACK!!!

As always, thanks for reading! Come linkup with us and please leave a comment below so we can catch up!





8 comments:

  1. Silence is GOLDEN to teachers, especially in December. Enjoy every second of it! I'm so right there with you *thinking* of working out.... I totally won't make it past the "thinking" point tonight, either. Oh well... tomorrow is a new day!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did actually make it to the gym! Sixty minutes of misery in spin class! Haha.

      Delete
  2. The juxtaposition of your "thinking" and "wanting" made me LOL. I understand your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's some honesty right there for everybody. I still want that sandwich.

      Delete
  3. Silence is golden! Hope you get your sandwich and with a nice quiet evening.

    Happy Holidays,
    Carrie
    Adventures In Kinder and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get my sandwich, unfortunately, Perhaps it gives me something to look forward to tomorrow? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. You are so funny! I want to eat chips all day and not gain weight too. Dragging my butt out of my warm bed each morning at 4:45 to go to the gym is SUCH a struggle for me too. All I really want is a breakfast burrito and a Venti Caramel Brulee Latte. On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a champ for getting out of bed at 4:45 to go to the gym! Do you get ready for work at the gym or go back home?

      Delete