Thursday, December 8, 2016

New Adventures into Clip Art Creation


This summer, I took up a new hobby. I've always been really interested in learning all things Adobe but I didn't have the slightest clue about how to use the programs. I have a subscription to the Adobe suite and it was drastically underutilized. 

After searching high and low for Adobe classes in the area, I stumbled upon a tutoring website called Wyzant. I'm so glad that i found this site because all of the Adobe classes were either online (I am not a digital learner), 100's and 100's of dollars (sorry...teacher budget), or in conflict with my work schedule (who can attend a class at noon on a weekday anyway?). I was so excited to see that there were Adobe tutors in my neighborhood and that I could choose who to work with and the price range that I was willing to pay.

(Want $40 in free tutoring from Wyzant? Click here!)

I've learned so many things since June....where did the last 6 months go?! I create business cards, custom stationery, cards, etc. I'm finally beginning to really learn how to effectively design clip art. This has not been an easy task but I am so in love with graphics and art.

I wanted to share my first mini set with you. I created three images. There are 3 color images and 3 black and white images included in this mini sampler set. All of the images are high-quality, 300 dpi vector images in PNG format and they're super festive and perfect for the season.

I hope to make some new clip art for you soon and I'd love your feedback if you download and use my first set! You can download it for FREE by clicking on the cover image below!!


keep calm and teach fifth grade



co




0 comments:

Post a Comment