Sunday, February 5, 2017

Half Off at Half Time Sale! Don't Miss It!!


I wouldn't blame you if you said you love shopping more than you love the Super Bowl. In fact, you might be speaking my language if that's the case. Especially if you're shopping on TeachersPayTeachers!

I am linking up with tons of great sellers on TpT today to offer you half off deals at half time! Today only, all FOUR of my featured resources are on sale for HALF OFF! I made sure to pick the best of the best for you when I put this offer together!

Here's what you can find for half off today in my store!


This Google Drive unit is packed with awesome resources for teaching the Revolutionary War. Don't have Google Classroom? No problem. You can print the pages. I do have a black and white version in my store as well that is not on sale today. This resource has read alouds for every text, interactive activities, and tons of great information. Plus, everything is more fun on the computer, right?


My Mini Flip Fraction Bundle contains all FIVE of my fraction flip books. These flip books will make teaching fractions a BREEZE! You'll find flip books for adding fractions, subtracting fractions without regrouping, subtracting fractions with regrouping, multiplying fractions and dividing fractions. The flip books print to a half page and are double sided, making this an awesome paper saver!


Okay, maybe I have a thing with math. This flip book is great for introducing quadrilaterals and gives students a place to take notes as they learn about each shape: trapezoid, parallelogram, rectangle, rhombus and square. There are shapes to measure the sides and angles and the book makes the lessons so much fun!



Keeping up with my flip book theme, the last resource is my newest resource! I just finished it yesterday. This resource is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards and covers the important pieces of information that students should understand in Earth Science. There are visual models, grade-level text and written response activities for students to practice using text-based responses. This is jam packed with information and perfect for 5th graders!

So...what thing are you most looking forward to during the #halfoffathalftime or #halfoffhalftime sale?

To find all of the other great resources, just type in #halfoffhalftime and #halfoffathalftime in the TpT search bar!



SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment