Friday, January 30, 2015

Freebie Friday {January 30, 2015}


Welcome back for another Freebie Friday!  I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict today to bring you another freebie!



Last week, I featured "Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators Task Cards" so this week I'm going to feature a great companion product..."Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators." 


This product is perfect for students below 5th grade who are just learning about adding with like denominators OR it can be perfect to differentiate for 5th grade students who need a little more practice with this concept.  I've also used them to help students remember the process before moving into the more complex task of adding and subtracting with unlike denominators.

If you click the picture, it'll take you to my TpT store where you can download this resource for free!!

Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment