Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Scoop - May 10, 2015

Before we get started, I'd like to give a huge Happy Mother's Day shoutout to all the amazing Moms out there!!



Have to Do
I almost forgot to post today for Sunday Scoop! I've been a total busy bee today. I've been up since 6 am and I've just kept myself entertained with thing after thing and thing until I suddenly realized that I hadn't done this yet!!

I had a few things on my to-do list for today/this week. One of them was to build a new blog! Yes, another one...even though this is still just a bitty baby blog. I wanted a place where I can be myself beyond the classroom. I love my teaching blog and I am obsessed with reading teaching blogs but I am also interested in so many things outside of my classroom. I love fashion, beauty and fitness. I'm sure you've picked up on that. I wanted a place where all of my likes and passions can be presented and shared in unison, holistically. Thus, the birth of Myranda Sue.



Yes, I know, that's not a very creative name. But guess what, that's all this blog is. Just me and my own little space on the internet. I didn't think it needed much more of a name than that! I am pretty proud because I've done all of the design installation myself. I found an amazing template on Etsy that was ridiculously cheap and I've put it all together with the tutorials available to me! Considering that I paid to have everything created on here, that's a big deal for me!!

I can't claim it on Bloglovin yet so I don't have the Bloglovin follow button  up but I feel pretty good about everything else. I have it linked to my Facebook and Twitter for this account and I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.

Otherwise, my to-do list is pretty simple. I need to stay consistent in my workouts and hydrate. I feel like I CANNOT get an adequate amount of water intake sine going back to the classroom. I am always so thirsty and my lips are always chapped. I try to make up for it on the weekend but I just can't.

I've also been 100% consistent in my workouts this week and all I really want is to STAY ON IT!!

Hope to Do
My hopes for this week include one top priority...finishing up my bookings for Greece. We JUST got in our last flight booking and found the last hotel! Now we just need to make sure our airport transfers are all set up and look at any activities that we may want to prebook! We're into the fun part of the game now! Most of the logistics are ironed out!!

I have been really prioritizing relaxation lately and I want to spend some time watching some of my shows that are saved up on the DVR. I feel like that's such a lame thing to hope to do sometimes but I need those moments where I just stop moving and take at time-out...especially at the end of the school year and during state testing.

Happy to Do
Oh my gosh! Our weather hit the 80's this weekend! It was 82 yesterday and as gorgeous as can be! I spent some time on my deck and warming up in the sunshine. I love reading outside when it's nice out!!

Thanks for reading about my week! Come link up with us! I'd love to read about yours!!




2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have 80's today. It is only in the 50's here in Wisconsin. The end of the year is a busy time, wish I could catch up on my shows, too. Have a great week! Good luck getting everything done!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean by watching your shows to just stop moving and thinking for a few moments. We finished up our state testing today and I could not be any happier to be finished with them. I hope your week is great and you get a few moments to just stop and breath in the craziness of the end of the year.

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science On In Room 701

    ReplyDelete