Monday, August 31, 2015

Blog Hoppin Link-up...5 FUN FACTS!




Today, I'm getting into the back-to-school spirit with Blog Hoppin and participating in their 5 Fun Facts linky!

Blog Hoppin


1. I took a beautiful trip to Greece this summer!





2. I run a summer camp in London. I've been in London for the past 5 summers and I've been with the company for 6 years.





3. I freelance as a makeup artist and I've been with M•A•C for 3 years. <3

 
TEACHER MAKEUP LOOKS

M•A•C WORK LOOKS

4. I live with my boyfriend of (almost) 6 years! WHAT??



5.  I used to be 60 pounds heavier. I lost a ton of weight and I work super hard to keep it off. You may see a #transformationtuesday photo on Instagram every now and then to celebrate! 







1 comment:

  1. How did you hear about a camp in London? That sound's like quite the adventure. Your transformation in beautiful. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete