Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New Linky Party!!

Hey teachers!

I have been thinking about this idea since last spring and I am excited to get the ball rolling with it! I have been wanting to do a teacher's lunch linky party! I think that we all want to eat healthy, nutritious foods so that we can be the best teachers possible. I do also know that we struggle with time constraints and that it's not always easy to do.

I thought it would be fun to link up together and see what people are eating for lunch from week to week. I made an Instagram graphic for the linkup and I'll add a blog version here soon too!  I want this to be a place where teachers can link up there favorite meal from the week with a recipe attached to it! Then, we can try out each other's recipes and start building a great repertoire of go-to lunches that are tried and true!


Here's the Instagram graphic to get us started!!  If you've posted this on Instagram, take a minute and share it on your blog and link it back up here! I'll get the weekly lunch linky going in the next two weeks with a blog-specific graphic!




1 comment:

  1. Such a cool idea! My lunches are LAME (I suck at cooking) but I can't wait to see what people come up with so I can steal their lunch ideas lol

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete