Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Sunday Scoop - October 11, 2015


Welcome back to a brand new Sunday morning edition of The Sunday Scoop! 

Have to Do...

I finally read through the ebook I picked up from my TpT idol and read through it in its entirety last night. I seriously COULD NOT put it down. Ever since, I've had idea overload swirling through my head. The amount of information in it was insane and I can't even begin to process the next steps for my blog, store and brand. There's just so much for me to look into and do that I couldn't even sleep last night! So, along with that, I have to recreate my TOU and credits page because I have been bombarded with new inspiration and...simply put...my old TOU and credits no longer fit the direction of my brand.

It's not a secret that I've been heavily considering moving from Blogger to Wordpress. What I'm stuck on is whether I should hire out the migration and set up or try to learn it all myself. There's always a fine line between the DIY thing and being realistic with what's best to use my time on. I haven't figured it out yet but I need to start reading up to decide if the migration is something that I want to tackle on my own.

And along with that...when I do move...should I keep the same blog nam? How do you feel about "Keep Calm and Teach 5th Grade?" Should I find something less grade specific? Shorter? I don't know!!

I have this huge math product in the works. More about that later.

Hope to Do...

I nee a new tan cardigan. Loft to the rescue....

I'm still finishing up my blog hop posts. I have three of them coming up this weekend. Make sure you come visit to see all three posts!!

Happy to Do...

I started binge watching Arrow last night and it is glorious! I am ready to do some more of that!!





3 comments:

  1. Wordpress... I have heard some amazing things about using it as a host instead of blogger but I know it is not something I could tackle by myself (or at least not in an acceptable time frame). I hope that you are able to find your answer with all of your research! Thanks for linking up with us this week and have a great week!

    Cassie
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading all your excitement and ideas about recreating your brand. I have been hearing a lot about wordpress, but don't know enough to make the commitment and switch. I hope you have a great week!

    Lynnea from Adventures of a Techie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love LOFT...and love that they always have a sale going on!

    ReplyDelete